Celebrations in Delhi Saket Mall
Christmas Cooking -
Christmas Celebrations in Dehli Food is the main attraction especially Cakes and pastries, together with Indian delicacies.
Brighten your Christmas celebrations with some homemade baking such as
Plum cakes, Lemon or Orange Cakes, Apple cakes, Carrot cakes, Banana Cakes, Cheese Cakes, traditional Christmas cake, pepped up with currants, raisins, cherries, with brandy flavor; tiramisu cake, Ginger man bread Cookies, mousses, Cupcakes, brownies and more.
In Eggless cakes and pastries you can try;
Strawberry, Kiwi Mousse
Black Forest Cake
Paneer Bread Canapé Rolls
100gm Paneer, crumbled,
4Slices bread (a day old)
½tsp salt; ¼tsp black pepper; ¼tsp red chili pepper; ¼tsp Anardana powder
½ green chili chopped
¼tsp chopped onion
A few chopped green coriander leaves
1. Mix the paneer with all the ingredients except bread slices. Mix well to form the filling. Divide the mixture in 4 parts.
2. Soak the bread slices in a little water.
3. Take one bread slice put one part of the filling in the center of the soaked bread. Close the sides of the bread to form a roll shaped canapé.
4. Make the other 3 canapé roles in the same way.
5. Deep fry the rolls in the hot oil to light brown and crispy.
Serve hot with curd mint chutney.